Hollywood glam lashes stop people in their tracks. You know the kind, the ultra-long one’s that you can bat at your beau. Well, they don’t just grow naturally. And today, to get that celebrity look, you’ll have to purchase an eyelash growth serum or even take a dietary supplement to boost the strength and length of your lovely lashes. However, these ways are not for everyone, and for people who want to know the secret to longer, thicker lashes – your wait is over!
Most people who want to get the bold look of celebrity lashes to resort to fumbling around with fake eyelashes, glue, and sharp applicators that could literally take an eye out. If you’ve ever wanted to get the glamorous look of the stars without the pain of self-adhesive lashes, or the price tag of a lash extension salon, you can still get the high glam lashes you want with this secret of the stars.
How To Get Celebrity Lashes At Home
Celebrity lashes like those that you see on the runway or in the hot city streets of Hollywood may not be 100% natural – but they DO look amazing! And you can get the same look without having to worry about getting toxic glue in your eyes or poking out your retina with a pair of sharp tweezers. How? With these breakthrough magnetic lashes from One Two Cosmetics. Designed with your celebrity status in mind, these false eyelashes are the fastest way to glamourize your look. Here’s how they work:
To Apply One Two Lash Magnetic Eyelashes:
- Take the top lash out of the One Two Lash eyelash extension kit with one hand.
- Hold the top lash parallel to your eye, just above your top eyelash where the lash line is.
- When you have the top lash properly positioned (just above the line where your natural lashes grow in), you can match up the edge lines. Ideally, the edges of the One Two Lash lines will magnetically form your natural lash line. If they do not align automatically, you may need to take the lash away and try again.
- Allow the top lash to stay where it is as you pick up the bottom lash (the lash with the tiny red dot on it).
- To position it in place, hold the eyelash just underneath the line where your natural lashes grow out. Then align the edges of your lash line to the magnetic lashes so they can easily connect.
- After you have both One Two Lashes in place, you can blink a few times to ensure they will stay put.
To Remove One Two Lash
With the soft pads of your index finger and thumb, gently slide the two magnets away from one another, sideways. Do NOT pull the lashes forward.
The simple process can all be done in just minutes, so you can take your lashes from frumpy to fabulous any time you want to. Do you have a night in the town planned after work? No problem! Impromptu date after the gym? No worries! You can stash these magnetic lash extensions any place you go when you’re on the move for a touch of Hollywood glam with any look you put together!
The World’s First Magnetic False Eyelashes
If you have ever spent hours in your own bathroom fumbling around with fake eyelashes to improve the sparse look of your natural lashes, you probably already know that it can be a real pain in the you-know-what. And after you spend the time to glue some faux mink lashes onto your own delicate lash line, they only seem to stick to your eyelids and irritate your sensitive eyes.
One Two Lashes are unlike anything you can find on the market today! Less expensive than a trip to a posh eyelash salon, One Two Lashes are easy to apply and do not require any glue or applicators. It couldn’t be simpler to get the Hollywood celebrity lashes you’ve always wanted right at home without the pain or irritation of regular false lashes.
Can I Afford One Two Lashes?
Getting glam lashes doesn’t have to cost you a fortune. In fact, you can get the celebrity look that turns your friends green with envy for a portion of the high cost of salons and a fraction of the fuss of other lash extensions with these easy-to-use magnetic false eyelashes from One Two Cosmetics! So, stop spending between $150.00-$200.00 on a so-called lash “specialist.” Just think about how much easier it will be to align these magnetic false eyelashes, blink them into place, and go.
There is no question if you ask glam girls what the best eyelash extensions are: One Two Lashes, of course!