When looking to have jaw-breaker makeup look, the eyeshadow makeup is such an important part to achieve it, wheter the customer has brown eyes, green eyes, blue eyes, small eyes, big, eyes, eyeshadow is able to make the eyes stand out, and become the star of the show, it is a product that is able to make the wearer’s achieve a sexy look, or a cute one, according to what the person is looking for, so learning to use the right ones, and which are the best brands is important to keep a flawless look.
Choosing a good eyeshadow brand is hard considering the amount of brands that exist these days, but good quality is the key to achieve a nice makeup, poor-quality brands provides eyeshadows that don`t pigment well, don’t blend easily, resulting in a poor makeup in overall. This article specifies which are the bands eyeshadows that every proffesional makeup artirst or beauty junkie needs to get.
What is an eyeshadow?
It is a makeup product that is specifically designed for the eyelid, and the undereye, its purpose is to make the eyes stand out, and are an important part of any type of makeup (glam, artistic, sexy, casual), there are 3 types of texture of the eyeshadows:
- Creamy texture: Works wonder for using a single tone, it’s easier to apply, and has a high coverage.
- Powder eyeshadow: It is the most common texture, is the one that blends easier, and works better if the person if thinking about using different eyeshadow tones.
- Loose eyeshadows: One of the benefits of using this type is that they pigment really well, but the texture tends to be messy, and a little bit tricky to apply.
Along with the texture, eyeshadows come in different styles according to the ocassion where they will be worn, and the effect that is wished to achieve. These styles are:
- Matte eyeshadow: Works for every single look, wheter the purpose is to achieve a natural look, or an excentric one, matte eyeshadow is going to play a big role in both.
- Shimme eyeshadow: This one is meant to give a sparkle to the eye, it makes it stand out, and it is more suitable for fancy event, nights out, etc.
- Glitter eyeshadow: This type is going to draw all the attention to the eyes, it is commonly used in artistic makeup, editorial makeup, or nights out.
What is the correct way to applicate eyeshadows?
This part is tricky because there isn’t a single way to apply every type of eyeshadow, according to the texture, and the style, different makeup tools will be needed to apply it. These are the makeup tools everyone who wants to rock a great eyeshadow makeup should have:
- An angled eyeshadow brush to concentrate the color in the crease of the eyelid.
- Eyeshadow shader brush to distribute the color.
- Blending brush.
Now after having the right tools the next step is:
- Use a base color on the eyelid, this will make the next color you apply pigment more.
- Proceed with a darker tone over the base color. This color depends on the wearer’s preference.
- Use a dark tone on the crease, this give the eyes a deep, sexy look, the recommended tone is any bronze or brownish color.
- Put a shimmer eyeshadow in the center of the lid to make it standout even more.
- Use the darkest tone you want for the outer corner.
- Use a light tone under the brow bone.
Best brands of eyeshadow
Here’s a list of the best brands of eyeshadow in the market, including all types of tones, and styles.
A brand that works offering high-quality products for a reasonable price, These are the brands they offer:
- Technic limited edition be fearless eyeshadow palette: As its name this palette is wild, and fun, has wide range of colorful tones, it has colored shimmer eyeshadows, and light tones in matte, so it works for almost every ocassion. The pigmentation is good, and blends easily.
- Technic color pressed glitter palette-mermaid: The tones remind you of the sea, with a wide range of blues, and cold tones that are perfect for those spicy girls that look to wear fun eye makeup. The glitter blends really well, and last a long time.
- Technic X24 makeup palette: This palette comes with warm tones that blend perfectly for a casual look, it has a lot brown color choices, both in shimmer, or matte, as well as light tones to make the perfect contrast.
- Technic pressed glitter paletter unicorn uniform: This palette looks like an unicorn dusted all of his magic powder in it, it looks like a carnival with such a wide range of colors, that go from yellow to fucshia.
- Technic pressed glitter palette-star dust: This palette is rich is glitter warm, and neutral tones, that make the eyes stand out without taking all the protagonism.
- Technic X15 eyeshadow palette peanut butter jelly: A beautiful palette that comes with warm matter eyeshadows to create a soft look.
- Technic X15 eyeshadow palette shaken not stirred palette: Is like having a jungle inside of a palette with such a range of colorful warm tones that work for doing almost every look.
- Violet lights: This palette has it all, metallic tone, matte tones, and chrome tones, it has the perfect tones to make a day to night transition.
- Enchanted palette:This palette comes with coconut oil, it has a mix of matte, shimmer, and metallic shadows, and has beautiful tone of pink, and lilacs.
- Romanced eyeshadow palette: Perfect for a romantic date, this pallete has a wide range of pinks, golds, and peachy tones.
- Dusk till dawn eyeshadow palette: It has deep, and bright tones of purple, to give the eyes a misterous, but at the same time sexy look.
- Metal pop metallic shimmer eyeshadow palette: Blendable mettalic shades to make the eyes stand out, and become jaw-breakers.
- Life’s a peach eyeshadow palette: The colors of this palette blend really nice, providing tones for casual moments, or dramatic looks.
- Blazin’ eyeshadow palette: These eyeshadows don’t crease, and have a wide range of nude tones, to dark ones.
- In the city: This is a mini palette that you can take with you everywhere, it has light pinks, and dark brown tones.
Using any of these eyeshadow brands assures a well executed makeup, with beautiful pigments, and blendable, that will make the eyes be the center of attention.